u About Design Opportunities, “DO”
· National Building News was established over 50 years ago. It is an "early warning system" using a national reporting network to provide Pre-Design leads on the "Skyline of Tomorrow."
· We maintain contact with thousands of owner/developers to determine their future building plans while they are still being contemplated, still a "twinkle in his eye."
· This information, owner contact, phone, fax and email, is published in Design Opportunities, "DO.” We track several thousand projects per year, in three Pre-Design Stages: (1) Conception…before design is needed, (2) Design…with “live” RFP, and (3) Under Design…when the architect has been selected.
· In other words, “DO” tracks the “Skyline of Tomorrow”, from Concept to Construction.
u “DO” is distributed by email in a “personalized” PDF format. It is available in a Daily or Weekly Edition. We publish approximately 50 RFP’s per week.
u Who subscribes to “DO”
· Owners use “DO” to analyze trends in the market, see what types of projects are moving forward; which developers are most active and what architects and engineers they are choosing.
· Broker or Building Managers need “DO” to contact the owner regarding tenants for and management of his new projects.
· Appraisers, Surveyors, Insurers, Attorneys and Mortgage companies. The owner needs their services before he awards the design contract.
· Architects, Engineers, Landscape Architects, Interior Designers, Contractors and Food Service Consultants who want to develop a relationship with the owner/developer in the Pre-Design phase. Also to see what is going on outside their area of focus, and which developers, building types and areas of the country are generating the most activity.
· Manufacturers and System Providers who want to get the jump on competition by becoming “owner preferred” thereby avoiding the expensive bidding process where the architect must list them as “or equal.”
u What our subscribers are saying: